[Dailydrool] Poop eating

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 2 19:14:18 PST 2016

My Benny(ATB) was a poop eater.  I had to watch him like a hawk when  we
walked, especially at the cottage.  He was a real pain, and got sick  several
times after doing it.  In winter when we walked in the park,  the geese
really laid a buffet for him, and I had to even not walk in the park  because of
it.  Millie, on the other hand, is a real lady and never, ever  even thinks
of doing something so uncouth.  She may sniff it, but never  eats it.  That
would be so beneath HRM.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)