[Dailydrool] This and that

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 1 15:18:40 PST 2016

I finally got caught back up on my DD's. Ruger ATB and Colt ATB or Xander used to go outside to potty and or sunbath. When I would call them in, Ruger ATB would sit in the middle of the yard looking at me as if to say Nope, I am staying right here until you say the magic word" which was "Chicken" once I said that, he would come racing into the house like a furry bullet. Colt ATB and Xander always came when called...unless Colt ATB and Ruger ATB where chasing squirrels...then I had to put them on leashes to get them back inside.  Ruger ATB liked to play 'move your meat lose your seat'. Meaning if either Todd or I would leave our seat Ruger immediately moved into it. Ruger would not move out of stolen seat unless he was picked up and scooted over.
Virtual hugs to all of our DD family.
Michele, momma to Xander, Ruger ATB & Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad