[Dailydrool] this and that

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 14 14:52:29 PST 2016

First, I send very grateful thanks to those who have sent me cards this
year.  They are treasured and on my wall.  I suspect someone put me on the
list to get them, thank you so much.

I almost did a terrible thing, but got out of the situation before
completion.

I almost bought a pet shop basset.

My sister brought him to my attention today.  He looked like her beloved
Max.  He was already 5 mo. old.

I went to the store shortly after, and I wanted to get her for him, and our
visit was nice, not spectacular, and I was almost ready to hand over the
credit card, but I called my Vet first, and he reminded me how important
 it is not to support pet shops.  I pulled the plug right away.

I was very sad to walk away from the pup, he looked at me with eyes I saw
in Pierre jr.

I know there are reputable breeders on this list, if one needs a home for a
retired hound, I will welcome a new housemate, and or get on a wait list
for the right hound.

I know I need to do the right thing.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and the 12 paws.