[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 9 04:50:26 PST 2016

Of MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset & Cohorts​:

Well I say it gotten entirely too cold around here and I would like a word
with whomever is in charge. Despite what she says, the MotherPerson does
not seem to have any influence over it either.
I mean to tell it is cold outside!
My little beheiney is not accustomed to crouching so close to snow and ice.
It does not, furthermore, want to BECOME accustomed to it.
MotherPerson says I need  a coat. I have never had one, never needed one
until NOW, when I should be reclining somewhere warm.

I like going out with Mr.Doc but he stays outside too long. He has a nice
warm coat.
Mr. COnley doesn't seem to notice the cold.
But I am a delicate little flower to hold and cherish, not some thug
running about in bad weather. When does this end, anyway? I remember last
year I was also being ferried about in the cold. That was bad enough.
In January I will have been here a year. And it seems like forever.....

HUgs and Loving from
Ms. MertaLou, professional Lady Basset

bgszap2 at gmail.com