[Dailydrool] Duddley and Matilda ATB

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 28 17:13:39 PST 2016

Dear Dale,

I was so sorry to learn of your loss of Duddley and Matilda. It's never easy to say goodbye, and to do so in close succession is especially hard. We lost our dear Basset,  Bobo, and our son's wonderful hearing assistance dog, Garfield, this year. It doesn't matter how old the dog is or the circumstances, you're never ready. Heart-healing drool and virtual {{{hugs}}} sent your way.

Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler (ATB), Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net