[Dailydrool] Back Surgery

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 1 14:06:01 PST 2016

Is your baby confined? They said crate rest for Tunes after her back surgery. We found it was easier to put an X pen, closed tightly around her bed. We then covered the bed with a human sized incontinence pad for when she couldn't get up or out to puddle. (Having a few made it easier to always have a clean one. They stayed put better than disposable.) Tunes did not get antsy until a few weeks later, when she big wanted out of that Xpen. Strong suggestion: Get a Help em up harness. Really. Worth every penny. You can loop a leash through the rear and lift. Easy at first and you can gradually let it down as he gets his feet under him.

Call the vet. Maybe they can phone in a prescription for something for anxiety.

dawnslave.