[Dailydrool] Lucas arrived

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 1 12:21:12 PST 2016

Auntie Feyfey! How was the big pawty? I know you were glad to see Crackers. What?? He told you there is another houndie who met you down here.......Willie who was only 7 months old when he would have seen you! Kewl. Sweet doggies all having lots of treats? Huh? Another sweet houndie arrived in the middle of the party? You gotta time this out, better. (Sound of swatting.) Yes, Auntie Feyfey, it is none of my business how the big guy decides who comes when. Lucas is there? Bounder Lucas? I have second hand sniffed him on several occasions. He was very sweet. Lived with Auntie Wen and the Bounders until he moved into the branch office of Senior hounds. He lived with Miz Debbie. Our slave saw them together last Sweetheart waddle. Lucas was trotting along, waving his tail. Almost didn't have time to stop for a pet. What happened to the nachos has not yet been revealed.

Lucas came wagging up. Auntie Feyfey was a little confused as to whether he wanted to cook wif da beagles or dine with the bassets. He is a bagel. He greeted his mama hound and daddy beagle before getting rolled by the Bounders. Suzy was very glad to see him. The kitchen door opened and he got rolled again by a bunch of Bounder beagles, including Scoo Baby and Nathan and Bona and Hunter. Then Sara came waddling over. Lucas was happy cause if Sara found a spot among the houndies, he knew he would. He woofed some news of home, since he still visited......told of the new Bounders.....and then he got a whif from the kitchen door. Recall that there was standing roast, yorkshire pudding and cheesecake laid out.........Sara said she would show Lucas the way to the buffet, but he wanted to stop and check out the kitchen on the way. Huh? No food? Poker game in full swing? How can this be? They proceeded on to the buffet where he sniffed with sweet hounds, Nudgie and Crackers and Woo.............

Remember. Bona ordered out. Damn beagle.

Lucas will play a little poker, later. Caruso has the telescope ready for him to check on his houses, soon.

Pawtunia