[Dailydrool] xylitol in peanut butter

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 3 10:28:12 PST 2016

Hi all -- I saw a note on Facebook that some brands of peanut butter now
include xylitol. As you likely know, xylitol is potentially deadline to
dogs. Apparently its use in peanut butter is new.

I don't know if the "in peanut butter" is true or not, but it would
definitely be worth checking the ingredients list on your peanut butter.
Just like in dog food, ingredients do change sometimes. With frosty paw
season on the way, seems like something to watch for!

Mary
with Paddi B Basset & Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog (I wasn't ever a
foster, right?)

​mary.gabriola at gmail.com