[Dailydrool] Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday for February

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 3 08:44:44 PST 2016

Friday, Feb. 5th is February $5 Friday. Our rescue this month is
Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California. Please consider
donating $5 or more to help them with theirs seniors in rescue.

Here is a link to donate via paypal:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TBP3BRDCQ62CG <https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TBP3BRDCQ62CG>

To mail a check, make it out to the rescue and send it here:

Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
Post Office Box 88
Whittier, CA 90608-0088

I don’t think I posted yet that we raised $30,000.00 last  year
in $5 Friday funds for 12 different basset rescues for their seniors.
And yes, that’s a round number because a wonderful Drooler
donated the $32 we were short so we could have that number!
We also donated $8500 to individual senior vet bills for surgeries
and medications and aids to help them get around.  Believe it or
not, in spite of all my pleas for donations we pretty much have the
same 120 - 130 people who donate every single month and who
help us send an average of $2500 to a rescue each time.  Yes, a
lot of people do donate more than $5, but all we ask is $5 that you
will never miss to help a rescue give a thrown away or abandoned
senior basset hound a better, healthier life.

It’s a new year - please consider making it a resolution to
donate just $5 every month (always the first Friday of the month,
even if it’s a holiday).  We are on Facebook - search for Debbie’s
Dawgs.  If you’re not on Facebook, email me dlindy at mac.com
if you want more information.

On February 23rd, we will be having $2 Tuesday to raise some
funds for our general account which we use to help with individual
senior vet bills for surgeries, dentals, medications, etc.  Please consider
donating even just $2 to help boost our general fund. You may
like to donate in Debbie’s memory - it has been just about 2 years
since she left us.  Who knew she would motivate us to do so much for
the senior bassets she so dearly loved?  And who knew we’d be going
strong for this long as we start our 3rd year of helping those hounds?
Hopefully we are raising awareness, too, about adopting a senior.

To donate to $2 Tuesday, you may paypal your contribution to
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com  We will accept early donations, of course,
but I will put out a reminder closer to the 23rd. If you want to send a
check email me, please.

As Debbie would say - “Don’t Stop Believin’”  You can be a part of
the solution to help the senior bassets in rescue and it costs you
almost nothing.

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com