[Dailydrool] Dice and that monster cancer

Judith Wittels via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 6 05:51:49 PST 2016

I suppose I have drifted away from my drool family as of late so I hope you
will not be offended by my request.

The last year and a half my Dice has been losing his vision due to corneal
edema. We are treating  him with three different medication three times plus
a day. His eyes have clouded but he  slowly get around. Last Monday he was
not looking himself , he will be eleven this coming June, but with some
coaxing I hand fed him his food. Tuesday the same so on Thursday I took him
in for a checkup. At first his doc said everything looked good no temp no
red flags. We decided to do blood and look further, I had pointed out that
Dice's tummy had looked a bit puffy so he did an ex ray and found two
pockets of fluid that on further inspection were  clotted blood and two
tumors on my boys spleen. His spleen was removed and he is now recovering
from surgery but his vision has worsened and his hearing for the first 3-4
days was gone it seems to have come back some but he doesn't seem to detect
exactly where the sound is coming from. The worst news is that Dice has
cancer. How can this be? I make their food give nosodes, no poisons, do
titers. But still cancer has found him. We have started on the mushroom
pills that were used in the study at Penn Vet in hopes to buy Dice some
quality time. Many times seeing so much evil and cruelty in this world I
question the existence of God as shouldn't he/she be a God of mercy all
knowing all caring? There to stop bad especially done to the innocent?  Well
now met by this monster that steals our loved one I ask if you believe when
you bow you head, or look to the sky, when you take your place at the side
of your bed and speak to God please ask him to help Dice.. To keep him pain
free and give him as much time as he feels we deserve, and please do not
take him now.

Thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.

Judy