[Dailydrool] Daily drool quilt squares

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 6 18:47:32 PST 2016

Aloha. The first dozen quilt squares have arrived at my house (73-4196 Eluna Street, Kailua-Kona, Hi 96740.  12.5 inches square, which will be 12 inches after joining.

Ann Hefner has graciously posted their pictures on the Debbie's Dawgs Facebook site. For those of you like me who don't do Facebook, if you'd like to see what we have so far, e-mail me and I'll send photos. No two are alike, and we have a lot of modalities going--one in embroidered, one is a t-shirt square, two are batiked, most are pieced,  and--ta-da--one is made primarily of purloined underwear. Can you tell which one?

I'm hoping for a dozen more, so I can make a good-sized bed quilt. My quilt teacher has volunteered to quilt it on her long-arm, and she is VERY good. Then we'll raffle or auction it with the proceeds going to the rescue of the winner's choice.

So, come one, come all, send me a quilt square. This is going to be a quilt not to be missed. Check out the squares on Debbie's Dawgs or email me.  Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com