[Dailydrool] Dog Advisor

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 7 02:39:40 PST 2016

​I use Dog Advisor (obviously) and I think it's ok. At some point you have
to trust someone. I have found them to be the only one on top of everything
consistently.
I feed Wellness Core no grain low something or other--heaven only knows--
to Conley who needs to lose weight and isn't, and Acana to the other two. I
fed no grain but noticed a terrific increase in eating grass and plants in
all the dogs, went back to a food with grain and it has abated somewhat. I
am not convinced that they do not need some grain in their diets.

I am not sure that the "bad" dog foods are as bad as we think they are, or
the good ones as good. It is the same with a lot of things: who do you
listen to, your doctor or your insurance company? The nutritionists or the
dog food companies, or the dogs who are out there eating grass and 12
day-old bits of dead bird?

MomPerson to Conley, Doc and MertaLou

(and those are rhetorical questions.)​