[Dailydrool] Poor Hunter The Hound

Judi Dunham via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 7 18:54:33 PST 2016

Hi every one. Today is my calendar day, and you can see I am all ready to
head to Mardi Gras tomorrow. I have my costume on and I think I
look hounddog good. But Mom said I won't be going. So disappointed.....

It's a shame he won't be there, altho to tell the truth he's never been to
Mardi Gras. The really sad one here is me, because I always go. Just didn't
work out this year. Next year I'll be in that number, and maybe Hunter can
come with me.

So, dear boy, we'll put your outfit away carefully and save it for the next
time. You would be the best costumed hound in town. And to make you feel
better - there's an extra cookie in your dish.

Love, Mom

houndies2 at gmail.com