[Dailydrool] A walk down Memory Lane

Susan Scott-Chambers via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 7 21:33:22 PST 2016

Darrell and I decided to play cards this afternoon.  I pulled out my Faces
of Drool deck!  Does anyone else still have theirs?

It was such a trip to read so many of those familiar names: PW LilyGurl,
Pawcasso Blossom & Annie Belle, Yola Bean, Lola, Jacques, Wendell W.
Bottom, Duchess, Mowgli, Lucy Lou OEBE, PW Boey Anne, Homer ob da West, PW
Bob the Dog, Queen Sadie Sue, PW Annie, Dozer, Freckles & PW Lilly, Mellie,
The Flower Girls, PW Olive, and Dudley, PW Miss Pauline, Elmo, and Crazy
Gracie (all four from Donna Lindy).

It reminded me how long I've been a Drooler and how special this group is.
I guess all those darlings are ATB now, along with my Sophie and Jolie,
BABES Royal Ambassador of Rescued Houndies.  I don't know if others can
imagine the experience of having a dedicated group of friends that have
rarely met in person before.  I've sent and received cards from people I
don't even know, just because of the love of basset hounds. There's always
advice ready, commiserating to be done, and plenty of sympathy in times of
need.

Keep up the good work!

Susan with
Gigi, Beau, Noodle, and Chance (yes, I'm a GS mix in an all-basset
household)
all rescues