[Dailydrool] Toys

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 8 01:45:47 PST 2016

Conley loves stuffed toys and socks. This morning he started out the door
with his mouth looking suspiciously stuffed and he had one of my good
socks. The toy box has mainly stuffies in it, the squeakers in various
stages of decomposition.
Doc likes things that make noise. He likes to kill toys and does a lot of
throwing and shaking. I find his toys outside a lot, soaking wet and
growing algae.
(Llewis liked to nibble on toys using just the tips of his front incisors.
Conley does that too.)
Merta Lou likes things that crackle. Plastic bottle type toys that crunch
and pop back for more. She also has a definite fondness for shoes and
shoelaces. Before she arrived I bought a blue kong toy and put food in it
for her to chew on in the Van as we came home, but she ignored it. Now it
is one of her favorites.

Am always looking for new toys for the kids.

MomPerson to Conley, Doc & MertaLou.