[Dailydrool] Sudden change in behavior, puzzled

Vanessa Engquist via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 8 14:54:00 PST 2016

Hello all, Jimmy is doing great, I made him a headlight so he can see where he is going at night, solved the barking issue. However, my other dog has suddenly begun lifting his leg on poor old Jimmy. This is new, I have had him for almost 4 years and he has never done this. Of course Jimmy the hound could care less, but cleaning pee off of jimmy is not my favorite thing to do. Any ideas? The other dog is a puggle, with dominate beagle.

Thank you,
Vanessa, Jimmy the hound, and Swyper the naughty puggle.