[Dailydrool] chronic ear infections

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 9 10:48:01 PST 2016

If anyone on the drool has had experience with ear ablations, ear washes,
allergy testing, etc. I would like your input.  I have spend the last  9
months treating Duncan's ear and asked for a second opinion finally.  I  am
outside of Atlanta and took him to Blue Pearl yesterday and they gave me the
option of an ear ablation, an ear wash and allergy testing.  The estimate
for the ear wash and allergy testing was in the thousands of dollars.  I
asked my vet for yet another opinion.  He is not scratching, itching,  licking,
and has no hair loss or rashes.  He shakes his head occasionally  but is not
tilting his head to one side.  Specialty vet thinks he needs to  have his
inner ear washed out.  I have diligently cleaned his ear out  nightly.  Am
using Zymox. HELP!!!

Beth Hanna, Mom to Duncan
_bethahanna at aol.com_ (mailto:bethahanna at aol.com)