[Dailydrool] chronic ear infections

J Marchlewski via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 9 14:02:44 PST 2016

Chronic ear infections are often caused by allergies. We battled Dexter's
ear infection for almost a year. It kept getting progressively worse with
each treatment by the vet. We had ear ablation surgery scheduled. Since we
knew Dexter's ear drum was in intact, we tried the Blue Power Ear
Treatment. I treated his ears twice a day for two weeks. However, I could
see improvement within three days. After two weeks, I used with once a day
for another two weeks. Since his ear infection cleared up, we canceled the ear
ablation surgery. My vet could not believe the change in Dexter's ears -
from a stinky gooey mess to normal.

Jan
Lady, Dexter, Matilda & Gertie