[Dailydrool] chronic ear infections

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 9 15:41:47 PST 2016

I absolutely agree with Jan, and we use the blue power ear treatment on most
the hounds here when they have ear goo also.
I have had several hounds come to me with pseudomonas and the only thing
that got rid of it was BPET.  One hound was under a vet meds and direction
for her ear mess for a year and I finally said, no more, and had her ears
cleared up within 3 months.  Of course, the vet would not say that it was
the BPET that did the trick.  We have a new vet now.
It can work where other methods have failed, but I usually go to it first.
It is inexpensive and we have great results.
Do not use it though if your hound does not have an eardrum.  And I usually
will try to get the inflammation down before using it.

Wen and the Bounders
houndsabound at cfl.rr.com