[Dailydrool] February Frenzy is in full swing!

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 9 17:11:43 PST 2016

READY, SET, RAFFLE!

Stroll Bounder Boulevard and snap up raffle tickets in honor of our seniors
during our annual "February Frenzy" from February 7th to 29th.

Have a honey of a hound in mind? Then pick your pooch, throw caution to the
wind, and splurge on the cutie of your choice. Each ticket for one of our
extraordinary gift items is a mere $1, with an extra ticket for every 5
tickets you purchase. The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have of
winning the item of your dreams for the Bounder of your dreams.

All of the proceeds from this rip-roaring raffle go directly towards the
medical costs of the sweet and sassy, spirited and spunky seniors in our
care.

Raffling officially starts Feb 8, 2016 and runs through Feb 29, 2016.

See all packages here:

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=17

Please invite friends!