[Dailydrool] Sorry, Truman

Janice Henry via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 10 11:05:04 PST 2016

​On Monday, I was taking Truman out on a leash when I accidentally (of
course) slammed the tip of his tail in the front door.  He yelped, but I
didn't see anything wrong with the tail.  Well, his tail was bleeding,
which I didn't notice, so he left blood droplets on the floor.  Not a
problem on the bamboo flooring, but not good on the carpet.  Still working
on the carpet...

I felt terrible; I have never slammed a basset's tail in the front door.
I'm going to have to pay more attention.  Poor Truman.  He has forgiven me
though.

Janice with poor little Truman​

--
Janice Marilyn Henry