[Dailydrool] deer conlee

LOIS LEMA via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 10 14:40:54 PST 2016

 yo conlee!
what up?dis is dexta! yer bud in new hamsher..remember ..ok so like we neber met but I knoz we are da bestest ob buds. my bud busta libs here and he gots nuffin but grate things to say bout youz.   youz  got dat little girl puppee girl in da house..i knowz cuz I made da big rode trip da same time she done ..she bee an olda woman dan me, but my mudder says I am way older dan my 5 months...at least dats what she screems when I do somefing special..dat I am old enuff to go to da big boy jail....
anywho, man we gotts to get togedder so you can teech me bout stuff...buster, well he's kinda old, but very cool, and sally well, she's kinda well stooped.
I think yuz can say what ebber uz can want on dis drule thing but dats jus me.
sined, dexta ob da norf.
yes, dexter has moved in with us here in new Hampshire..he joins buster brown & sally...he is a 5 month old baby.  and he does have his moments!
lois

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein