[Dailydrool] Conversations

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 12 11:44:58 PST 2016

*Doc: Did you see that? All those cops?*
Conley: UmmmHmmm
*Merta Lou: what what what what what?*
*D: I wonder what happent. You nose what happent?*
C: The mailman he say
*ML: what what what what what?*
C: As I were tryna say. Befors I so rudely innerupshed:
Da Mailman he say dat he tryna do da mail when he etackled by
*ML: by what what what what?*
C: LEMME FINITCH!!
*D: Now finish I got my paw over she mouth.*
C: The mailman he liverin mails an he attached by tree free dogs atta enda
da street.
*D: Wait--tree dogs? Squirrels? O is there a squirrel are da squirrels back
where's the squirrels where are they??*
*ML: what what what what what????*
C:  See now. Dis why nuffin eber git done here. Dis zactly why. He off
lookin for squirrels whut got nuffin to do wif dis heer, she off lookin for
he who lookin for squirrels and heer I sit watchin cops down da street roun
up deese 3 dogs whut wented affer the mailman. Tsk. wonder if them two
leeve eny crumbs around.......

Conley of Conley, Squirrel and What

bgszap2 at gmail.com

PS Mailman ok dogs loose running in and out of open house at will it is 24
degrees outside nobody home and house open. No, it is not as if something
has happened to the people. It is probable they left it that way. I have
complained several times about one of the dogs running loose. Two are
pit-like dogs according to the aggrieved Mailman.