[Dailydrool] blue ear treatment

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 12 10:11:23 PST 2016

To the skeptical droolers. The blue ear treatment is by far the best solution for what ails your long, stinky, dirt magnet eared darlings. I used it for years on my tri colored boy named Bernie who went to the bridge in 2014. He suffered with skin issues his whole life and I spent tens of thousands of dollars on vet. prescribed products to no avail. I started using it on his hot spots on his neck, arm pits and groin. My boy always has a tint of purple on his white fur but it was worth him not suffering. A purple basset is better than an itchy stinky one..................Best of luck. Deb C.