[Dailydrool] Ear Solutions

kmarkisenis via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 14 09:50:29 PST 2016

Check out K-9 Liquid Health's Ear Solutions Ear Cleaner.  It contains Isopropyl Alcohol, Boric Acid, Gentian Violet & Colloidal Silver.  Great for problem ears.  May also be used on toes where excessive licking is a problem.  May also be applied to hot spots & minor skin eruptions.  I bought mine locally. 12 oz bottle for $13.00.
Karen

“I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.  This makes it hard to plan the day.” ~ E.B. White