[Dailydrool] Update from Ruger and Xander

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 14 11:32:03 PST 2016

Hello Drool Family. We hope that everyone is staying warm. The dynamic duo of Ruger and Xander are doing well. They are very happy hounds now that The Dadperson is home for good. The DH came home 2 weeks ago to start terminal leave before retiring from the Air Force. Which for the boys means another slave to cater to their needs. Super Bowl Sunday we also added a new member to he Howling Hound Acres herd. A beautiful Angus Semintal mix orphaned calf. She is a ghostly blue gray color and is very high spirited so we named her Spirit. Sorry that we haven't written as much since moving to the farm, but things are a little less exciting out here than when we lived in Florida. For a instance: their aren't any squirrels near the house. They are about 15 acres away in the wood line along the river. Plus no neighbors within about 1/2 mile or so. The hounds day usually consist of breakfast, laying on the couches, going for a walk/sniff about the farm to check fences and to check on the cows. Ruger and Xander prefer the days to be around 30-40 degrees with little to no winds to go for their walks. If weather permits they will spend a little time in their yard getting some fresh air, sunshine pooping and peeing. Then it is supper and hanging with the momma and now daddy, soaking up pets while the humans watch tv. The boys sling heart healing drool to the humans of hounds that have left for the bridge and healing drool to the hounds or humans that are sick or injured. Blessed be to all of our Drool Family!
Michele, Ruger, and Xander of HHA and Colt who is watching over all of us from the Bridge.
Sent from my iPawPad
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com