[Dailydrool] Daily Drool Quilt update

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 16 12:31:13 PST 2016

Aloha droolers,
  I've been missing in action for the past couple of weeks as I was up to my ears organizing our island quilt show. Now it is over (phew) and I can return to thinking about basset hounds.
  So far we have gathered twenty squares and they are fabulous. I wish I could post a photo here, but can't, so Ann Hefner is posting photos on the Debbie's Dawgs Facebook site. For those of you who don't do Facebook (like me), if you email me, I can send you a photo. Contributors so far are Sharon Wilder, Daria Emma, Kathy Dropp, Jim Slagel, Pam McQuade, Debra Jones, Mary Wilson, and more may be on the way. Ideally, I'd like 10 more, but 4 more might suffice.
  There is still time to get squares to me. I won't start piecing until March 1. Remember, we are going to raffle or auction the quilt with the proceeds going to the rescue of the winner's choice (which includes Debbie's Dawgs).
  Have a look at the squares on my design wall. Can you tell which one is made from the undies Mariah stole? Very exciting. Val of Hawaii with Mila and Mariah. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com