[Dailydrool] Dinner Conversation

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Feb 18 14:14:28 PST 2016

*ML: What....what's this?*
C: What's what? Wait wot's dis?
*D: Hunh? Dis greenie what's it?*
*ML: Smell ok*
*D: Smell....grassy*
C: No, smell familiar mebbe a liddel.
*ML: Whats da ornage thing? Scuse me talking as you do--what, pray tell is
this orange thing?*
*D: Rabid food don't eat it it rabid food meke you rabid I nose this !*
C: Youse a ninny. Not RABID but RABBIT--bunny food. It a ..carott. Yeah
dats it is a carrottt. Aliddel carrod. Like feed dem bunnies. Rabbits.
*D: Yes that what I says RABIT RABIT don't eat it.*
*ML: Ok that's a carrot so whuts the greenie? Smell fresh good clean like
like mebbe...melon?*
*D: Ooooo you are my Melon Collie baby.............*
C & *ML: Shut* UP!
*D: I know whut it is. I do I do I do. It is a abravacado. And it is good!
Try it.*
*ML: He's right. An avocado. A piece of avocado. It IS tasty...*
C: Mmmm yes it isn't bad. A avradcadbdo? Inneresting. why she doin dis alla
sudden? Carrotes and abravados?
*ML: Because she has them and is sharing, dumbo.*
C: I NOT A DUMBO
*D: Yooooo is mine mellonchollie baaaaaaby*

C &* ML: GET* HIM!

translated by MomPerson
bgszap2 at gmail.com