[Dailydrool] Tittels

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 19 07:28:48 PST 2016

It has been suggested/asked what my tittel is oh this is  Merta Lou.
I got
missive from Browyn Fairy Princess asking what my tittle is and be honestly
I have not thot about it very much I just assuming I were Mistress of All I
surveyed.
But mebbe that Applied only when I was at the baby kennel.
I have asked the boys what they think of the following and have received
rather rude responses:
MERTA LOU QUEEN OF ALL SHE SEES
MERTA LOU THE VIRGIN PRINCESS
MERTA LOU THE ONE AND ONLY HOLINESS
MERTA LOU THE IRON PAW

So based on their rather base responses I have chosen:
Miz Merta Lou, Girl Basset
Or if you wish to say it in the way in which it used to be spoken back home:
Mehtah loooo
Miz MLou is good, too.
Or Hiya Cutie Pie.
Or Is oo a cutie bug.