[Dailydrool] Miz Merta Lou Girl Basset

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 19 14:27:36 PST 2016

Dear Miz Merta Lou Girl Basset -

Good call on the name. I have been called lots of things.

Pupcake.
Jamboree's A Piece of Cake. (Mom was momcakes, Jamboree's Black Forest Cake)
Pawtuniamom (I had 5 kids.)
Auntie Paws. (My dearly departed sister had 4 kids.)
Gramma Tunes (My FanniedawGter had 3 kids.)
Tunes
Queen Pawtunia (My Chunky Puppy and I raised a whole lot of cash for a no longer around rescue, but we meant well and got a carriage ride. I use that one when I need to.)
PETUNIA (Rarely, only if they are going to wrongfully accuse me of doing something bad...that I would never have done.)
Girlfriend (When she wants to share my couch......I make her pay me in treats before I cuddle up.)

....but mostly I just answer to Pawtunia. If I feel like it. Which I often do not.

Pawtunia