[Dailydrool] Title: Guinness - Deputy "Barney Fife"

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 20 12:20:50 PST 2016

Tomorrow is Miss MacKenzie's 8th birthday.  Rather than focus on the many
titles she's earned I'll just start with her great nephew, the one who's
title is known by al (at the dog park. Guinness, aka Barney Fife.  The
deputy without bullets.
Guinness sees himself as quite the lady's boy.  Just today, at the dog
park, he met a lovely little girl named Sadie.  Sadie weighs 35 lbs..
She's a beautiful mostly tan German Shepard puppy and will outweigh him in
about a month at the rate she's growing. Guinness was in love and stuck his
chubby butt right in her face.  (And they say romance is dead!)
Later on a dog came into the park that we've seen quite a bit before.  She
was not having a good day.  She came into the park and immediately attacked
MacKenzie.  Enter the "Barney the deputy".  Sigh..  He means well, but has
absolutely no clue.  Then  "mean girl dog" went after a Jack Russel and was
promptly removed by owner with apologies to all.  No dogs were harmed.
When Guinness gets into "Barney" mode, it's generally time to leave.  The
poor guy has had several teeth removed already  He's only a danger to
someone handing out snacks.