[Dailydrool] February Frenzy 2016

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 21 09:44:29 PST 2016

READY, SET, RAFFLE!

Dear Rescue Friend:

With time running out, this is your reminder to Stroll Bounder Boulevard and
snap up raffle tickets in honor of our seniors during our annual "February
Frenzy" which ends on Sunday, February 29th, at 7pm EST.

There are twelve tantalizing packages from which to choose. Have a honey of
a hound in mind? Then pick your pooch, throw caution to the wind, and
splurge on the cutie of your choice. Each ticket for one of our
extraordinary gift items is a mere $1, with an extra ticket for every 5
tickets you purchase. The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have of
winning the item of your dreams for the Bounder of your dreams.

All of the proceeds from this rip-roaring raffle go directly towards the
medical costs of the sweet and sassy, spirited and spunky seniors in our
care.

Please visit the site below, allow yourself to drool, to dream and to donate
- all for the sake of the seniors we love.

https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/category.php?id_categ
ory=17

Much love and drool..the Bounders