[Dailydrool] Unexplained itchies return

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Feb 21 15:43:34 PST 2016

We are beseiged by the unexplained itchies all of a sudden. Boyh dogs. No changes in food. No changes in cleaning products. Up to date on flea prevention. I can't see anything on their skin, except every now and again a raised, discrete bump almost like a solid pimple. I have been giving Benadryl and bathing in oatmeal shanpoo, which he.ps a little, but then the itchies return. nEither girl has shown allergies before. I am at a lost as to what this could be. Mariah has dug a hotspot into her neck and is in the cone of shame. Both girls are wearing shirts and this is helping Mila a lot.
Some sort of ant or ground bug? (No lawn treatment on our lawn). Anyne have any ideas? We are off to the vets this week. Val of Hawaii