[Dailydrool] UTI';s & Seizures & Itchies

Sandi Wittenberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 22 20:04:05 PST 2016

There is a product called UT Vibrance that is a great crisis intervention
for recurring UTI’s.  The main ingredients are D-Mannose and Cranactin.  The
D-Mannose coats the bladder walls so the bacteria don’t “stick” to them and
the cranactin modifies the pH of the urine to make it less hospitable to
bacterial growth.  This can be used for people and dogs.  I can personally
attest to its benefits for me and my dogs.  After the UTI is under control,
you can switch to D-Mannose with cranactin capsules which are the same
formula but lesser strength for maintenance of a health urinary tract.    I
get both of these products from Amazon.

Years ago I had a dog who had grand mal seizures.  She was put on primadone
and eventually was able to be off of it unless she had a seizure coming on.
She and I both learned what the signs were and we were able to intervene
with medication and she never had another seizure.  More recently, one of my
dogs had several seizures within a week’s time and my vet had me give her 2
melatonin twice a day for a week, then 1 melatonin twice a day for another
week, then 1 melatonin daily for a week, and then 1 every other day for
week.  We had no more seizures and it has been 6 months.

I just saw a recipe for homemade anti-itchy spray on Facebook.  It is made
from ½ cup apple cider vinegar, ½ cup green tea, and 1 cup of distilled
water.  For more potency, you can also add ½ cup peppermint or chamomile
tea, ½ cup calendula flowers tea, or 5 drops of lavender oil.   Put in a
spray bottle and store in the refrigerator.   This is the link for the
video. https://www.facebook.com/PlanetPawsPetEssentials/?pnref=story

Just for what it is worth.

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets