[Dailydrool] Contest to help Looziana Basset Rescue

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Feb 23 13:36:44 PST 2016

Hi Everyone, I'm President of Looziana Basset Rescue and would like to ask for your help in voting daily until March 16 in the Gulf Coast Bank Contest. I apologize profusely that you have not seen Looziana Basset Rescue representation asking you for help sooner, when this contest started over a week ago. A volunteer for our group had agreed to do this posting in order to help me out but life must have gotten in the way. Glad that I know now so that I can do it myself. We won $25,000 three years ago in the same contest so we would love to do it again. You can vote daily from as many email addresses as you can find. Thanks so much for your support and I apologize again for you guys not seeing Louisiana representation asking for help sooner.

http://www.gulfbank.com/http://www.gulfbank.com/about-us/community/community-rewards/vote

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.
501(c)3 nonprofit
www.bayoubassets.petfinder.org
https://www.facebook.com/groups/115864616476/
www.loozianabassetrescue.org

Jefferson SPCA Board

Jefferson Parish Animal Shelter Advisory Board