[Dailydrool] Anesthesia

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Feb 25 14:57:04 PST 2016

Buster now ATB used to sleep a couple of days after anesthesia he was very
affected by it and could not function for days after proceedures and he had
many, neuter, leg surgery, entropian, a face lift, anal gland surgery,
second eye surgery he was such a miserable boy and he was out like a light
days after each one. I felt so bad about making him go through all those
things but after he healed he was such a happy boy especially his leg
surgery watching him able to walk and run was well worth it!! I sure miss
him but don't fret Merla Lou will be okay maybe try some chicken and rice
tonight.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com