[Dailydrool] Important question

Bill Armstrong via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 26 14:21:09 PST 2016

 Drool to all who have experienced losses lately.

My question may sound insensitive and unfeeling. but believe me, I am serious.
Both of my Little "Girls" are getting older and I, unfortunately, realize that our time together is probably getting short.  I have never lost a dog as an adult and have never had to go through the procedures of caring for their remains.  Of course, I will have them cremated and will have their ashes buried with me, but, if one were to pass during a night, do I just wrap her body in a favorite blanket and take her to Dr. Jeri in the morning and make arrangements?
As I write this, that does sound reasonable to me.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
Sorry for sounding so down.  Janie and Siobhan are doing very well, both around 14, but I don't want to be a total mess (any more than I will be) when that terrible day comes.
woofs,
Bill
Janie Anne& Siobhan---"Lighten up Kid,  we're not going anywhere without you"