[Dailydrool] Important question

R Groves via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 26 18:25:10 PST 2016

Bill,

Yes, it usually is that "simple".

"Simple" in quotes, because the act itself is trivial.  It will not be,
however, because out of nowhere, all those "moments in time" will make their
way to the front of your brain.  At that moment, wrapping a loved one will
seem more complex than putting a man on the moon.

I have those Costco/Kirkland doggie throws (fairly large, very durable).  I
used one of them twice in less than 6 months for such things.  It was a very
painful year.  It was my honor and gave me great comfort to carry them one
last time.

-Robert