[Dailydrool] remembering to put your email

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 26 13:37:44 PST 2016

I for one constantly forget to sign my emails.
And when the dogs use the computer they aren't sure what the email address
is, either.
But Karen Butler is right we need to remember.
My gmail has a gizmo that allows me to find the email address of a sender,
so that I often don't pay attention.
MAybe if everyone who failed to put their address had to send me $100 each
time we would start to remember. (I am kidding. I am kidding.)

Merta Lou wishes to tell everyone she is feeling much better and that she
is insulted that I bought a Bite-Not collar for her when she has not even
TOUCHED the stitches.

MomPerson to Doc, Conley and Little Miss Perfect

--
'