[Dailydrool] stuff

June Scheunemann via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 29 14:06:04 PST 2016

Been gone for awhile but, read the daily when  I get a chance.

Bev that Merta Lou sounds just so funny!!!  Love hearing how she and the
boys are doing.

Sorry I missed birthdays and such..know that my heart is with you all.

Ok now I have a problem.my boys are all getting older.Gus is 12 and Leroy is
10.  Gus goes thru periods where he won't eat anything.  I have tried
chicken breast, hamburger, rice, cereal, you name I try and he just turns
his nose up.  Then he does this stretching thing where he'll stretch with
his butt in the air.  I have had him to the vet they did Xrays and blood
tests and everything comes back normal and healthy.  So I am at a loss.
Then the funny thing is in several days he will be fine and eating
everything and begging for more.  Anyone else have this issues.

June and the boys

June Scheunemann

Mike Bernsdorf

Equine Enterprises LLC