[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 21 10:29:22 PST 2016

 Hi all, Snoopy here,
First off drool to all in need, this means you Auntie Jen Person ......
And welcome to Merta Lou ..... I heard LuLu on the pawphone with you early this morning and I was SHOCKED by what she suggested frankly, SHOCKED .... sleep on Conley's pillow ..... kiss up to Conley's momPerson ..... SHOCKING suggestions I'm telling you from the man cave (garage) where I can write this without being konked.
We had a situation here at my home yesterday.  We were all in the kitchen and dinner was coming out  of the oven and we all know I'm food aggressive and that Gracie shouldn't be in the kitchen when there is lots of food and people and such it should only be me.  Well she WAS in the kitchen and dadPerson told her to get out but she came back and something fell to the floor and that was IT .... my brain just switched off and I WENT FOR IT.  I had little Gracie on her back and I was grabbing the skin on her face and pulling it out so she looked grotesque and shaking my head and snarling and she was screaming and momPerson was squirting me right  in the face with the squirt bottle and I wouldn't (maybe couldn't) quit.  Now in the interest off full disclosure I was probably left with my litter for 4 or 5 months .... my bites are so inhibited I couldn't hurt a fly ..... there was one tiny drop of blood .... ONE ..... but no wound ..... Gracie was completely unharmed but boy was I in big trouble .... my dadPerson grabbed my by the collar and told momPerson to sell me on eBay and dragged me down the hall to the office and put me in there with the lights off and was SO MAD at me ..... my momPerson, clueless though she may be ..... came down to the office 5 minutes later and talked it over with me and let me out and everything was fine ..... so I thought ......
After dinner momPerson went back to the bedroom to lay down and LuLu climbed up and Gracie climbed up and I went to climb up and LuLu SNARLED real nasty so momPerson told her YOU BE NICE and LuLu looked at her and looked at me, and SNARLED EVEN LOUDER and I tried to come up anyway I really did but LuLu said she would kick my butt if I did and wouldn't quit snarling so I got down and came around the other side and Gracie was right there and I asked Gracie if I could hid behind her and she said .... "ok" so I came up and Gracie protected me from LuLu which was really weird because apparently LuLu was protecting Gracie from ME which was why I needed protection from LuLu and turned to Gracie.
More later from Snoopy who loves both of his sisters and is very confused
with the clueless momPerson who doesn't understand at all ..... does anyone????