[Dailydrool] Disrespecting a girl basset

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 21 15:43:14 PST 2016

 Greetings from LuLu,
It has come to my attention that certain party or parties have dared to disrespect the resident girl basset.  I should like to point out first and foremost that disrespecting a girl basset is never acceptable, and when perpetrated by a boy basset it is reprehensible.  I should like to recommend that certain boy bassets cease and desist such behavior henceforth.  That is, unless they would like a sound konking.  I can book a flight ....... and I know where you live.
Sincerely,LuLu Belle Rutz