[Dailydrool] Greetings from the frozen northeast...

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 23 14:08:20 PST 2016

...NJ, that is. Around 8 am I shoveled 6-8 inches of snow for a potty path
for Miss Delilah Belle who happily cooperated because there was some soft,
powdery snow over which to perch her butt.  She didn't stir all day until
about a half hour ago when she decided she might like to go out again. I
opened the back door to discover there was nearly two and a half feet of
the white stuff on top of our morning path!  Still powdery but *so* much of
it that it's difficult to find a place to put it as there is a small grassy
slope to the left of the walkway to the backyard and the house is to the
right.  I shoveled to the same spot as this morning and she looked at me
like I had lost my mind! I tried coaxing her to potty for ten minutes...no
dice.  So, back in we came.  I'm sure when she REALLY needs to pee she'll
ask and actually do the deed.

Quite frankly, I could have done without *any* snow this winter...and the
forecast says it is going to continue until early tomorrow morning with no
let up, 1-4 inches per hour.  Sigh...

Stay warm and dry any other Droolers in the same predicament.  And the rest
of you try not to gloat to much that you live where it's warm and sunny.

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi and Miss Delilah Belle
NJMedic702 at gmail.com