[Dailydrool] Frum Conleigh

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 23 17:48:31 PST 2016

Wait dis da Drool she so QUIYET...oh da weather. Ok whut ebberbuddy lib in
WashDeeCee?

I has changed my no-man-clay-tshure as youse may see since liddel miss
highnmitey cannit seem to getit rite hot sssshhhh--------nebbemine dat she
is.

You nose she sneeky liddel thing she is yes she wate till Ise sleepin den
sneekel in behine me fink I no nose nuffin. I NOSE SHE DERE. I jus choose
ledder lib today. She fink she going to meke me she liddel  toyboy like she
dun dun wif dat stoopit bleke dog but she not. It not gonna work. Ise
tellin you now Ise smarrtern dat, I no fall for dat stuff.

Oh shhs here she come say what?
Ise hannsome?
Ohwell
Reely youse fink so? Reely. well fank youse yes'm An you too. Hab a
good--waitaminit what I sayin?
Nebbemine I needs a nap.

Love an Drool,
Conley ob Conleigh, Big Bleke dog an Liddel Thing.