[Dailydrool] Update on Jennifer

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 28 04:23:56 PST 2016

The leg is doing much better! I am off the antibiotics as of yesterday. The
redness is gone. The swelling is gone. I still have a nice bruise, but we
all an survive that. Sorry it took me so long to get the latest update in
here. I caught a wicked cold. I knew it had to be viral because I was on 3
times the dose of the antibiotic they used to give me for upper respiratory
infections. After a little steroid boost, I am almost back to my old self
and glad of it! Thanks again for all the drool, prayers, and emails. I
realy appreciate it!

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess