[Dailydrool] Scared bleepless

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 29 14:40:58 PST 2016

Hi it's Gracie

This is me I did this I still do this sometimes if I go to petsnart to get my nails done. I am much better though.  Practice makes perfect

The vet told mommy to bring me by once or twice a week.  Walk in the door get a cookie from the jar say hi to everyone maybe get on the scale if I want then leave.  Usually we  go to Dairy Queen and get soft serve after

These days I like vet going to the vet. We get there and I am like where is my cookie ok now hurry up I want soft serve lets go people get a move on lets do this my soft serve is waiting

Love
Gracie who us much better these days.

Sent from my iPaw