[Dailydrool] I'm worried

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 29 18:03:31 PST 2016

Lately, Gallagher (7 1/2 year old male) has been increasingly obsessed with
food.  He is constantly begging (more than the normal begging hounds
here).  He drinks a ton of water and begs constantly.  What I thought was
yet another cyst may not be.  It isn't as mobile and almost seems attached
to the rib area..  It is on the right side of his rib cage.  It's soft and
even, but not just under the skin.

Lately he's been fighting over food.  Despite his increase in snacks he is
not gaining weight and actually seems a bit thinner.  He has always been a
very big hound (12" ears and all).   He's always been a food fiend, but
even more so now.   I will  make a vet appointment for him for next week.
Of our four hounds, he is my boy.  Am I being paranoid??