[Dailydrool] Bounder, Lucas ATB

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 29 17:16:43 PST 2016

Hi all,

Our long time Bounder has gone on ahead of the pack and left for the Bridge
this afternoon.  Lucas is

On of 2 of the Bounders who is fostered.  Debi and Amy are really wonderful
to him and to Ellen.  They both go to work

each day with Debi (she owns her own print shop) and help to keep the
delivery people from sneaking up on Debi.

He was loved by everyone,  being so sweet and sensitive.  The last couple of
years he had been ill a few times with pancreatic,

But recently started having very small seizure type episodes and that turned
into grand mal seizures last night and today.

In under 24 hours he had 5 of them and

Despite spending the day with our vet, they could not keep them under
control with medicine.

Luke came to us 6 years ago today.  Luke, being a Bagle I told him he might
get to have freedom to visit the kitchen,

where he knows the head honcho, Scooter, and head chef, Bona.

The Bounder Bridge pack has for certain, trampled him by now.

We will miss you Lucas, know how much we all love you!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>