[Dailydrool] Thank you all so much!

Jacquelyn Baker via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 30 11:34:19 PST 2016

Hello All...I just wanted to take a minute and thank all who sent me
Howliday Cards. What a delight. I am in a new and strange land, having
moved across the country from Pittsburgh to Seattle to attend grad school,
and I might add, later in life.  The transition has been a huge adjustment
for me, and receiving so many cards filled with wonderful Hounds and
holiday wishes was such a gift.  Thank you!  Warmly, Jacquelyn
jacquelynburvanbaker at gmail.com

P.S. I submitted this about a week ago, but it never posted, so I am trying
again! ; )