[Dailydrool] Gallagher

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 30 22:07:18 PST 2016

You're not being paranoid. I asked these same types of questions about 9
years ago. I was told that no one will ever know my dog more than I do. If
something doesn't "seem" right, it probably isn't right. You know your
sweet boy the best.

We all love our Bassets, and we understand. People I know, and know well
might look at me, and say "what are you so worried about?" We share a bound
and a love that is priceless. We would all do anything to prevent harm to
our children, including our 4 legged, long bodies, long ears, and short leg
kids.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316